Monday, June 23, 2014

REVIEW: Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Conditioner



About Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Conditioner:
Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp. 
Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.
Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. 

I previously reviewed Adovia's Dead Sea Mud shampoo. Now I've had the opportunity to try the accompanying conditioner. I liked the shampoo on it's own, but can absolutely tell a difference when using the conditioner. Plus, I may have a slight conditioner problem.... I tend to go through it at least twice as fast as the shampoo, if not three times. That said, I really really tried to use the suggested amount, but probably did a little bit more. The conditioner has left my hair looking and feeling smooth and healthy.

When I went on vacation, I bought some little traditional travel shampoo and conditioner bottles. And I got that flaking back on my scalp by the time I came home. It's almost gone again, which is probably my favorite part of this shampoo and conditioner. Again, I wish it were more natural...but it's better than some.

You can purchase the conditioner on Amazon for $18.75!
I also found the Shampoo & Conditioner in a combo for $39 on Cleopatra's Choice, which is a pretty good deal because separately they'd cost a total of $43. Their product line has grown a great deal since I reviewed the shampoo, definitely a decent line to check out! I believe I have a review of one of their soaps coming soon.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment