This week the library is doing "hoofs, fins and wings" so maybe we can find something to go along with that.
- Dot-to-dots from education.com
- Calendar and weather, daily
- Patterns with Legos
- Observe the garden, discuss the parts we can see
- Continue Progressive Phonics
- Continue Rhyme A Week with Webbing Into Literacy
- Science projects to go along with Magic School Bus episodes via Scholastic
Working with Miss Em on body parts because she seems interested. She knows where her toes, belly button, hair, and nose are. She can point out my eye, but points to her own ear when asked about her eye.