Wednesday, June 25, 2014

REVIEW: pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge w Bamboo Charcoal





Konjac is a plant native to Asia.  In Japan, Konjac has been used as a food source for hundreds of years as well as to wash newborn babies. Konjac is a moisture rich plant fibre which is by nature alkaline, and thus balances the acidity of the skin's impurities and oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin, breaks down dirt, stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells. Leaving the skin extremely clean and refreshed!


pureSOL Konjac Sponge is unbelievably soft and excellent for all skin types! It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and processed without any coloring or additives, great for hypersensitive skin!  pureSOL Konjac Sponge is completely natural, eco-friendly and free of parabens, sulphates & chemicals.



I have had blackheads on my nose for as long as I can remember. Bad. Recently, I have found the blackheads are all but gone. This in is large part thanks to the pureSOL Konjac Sponge. I have been using it in combination with my Bamboo Charcoal soap from Healing Tree, so it's like a double dose of Bamboo Charcoal! You can use this sponge with just water, if you want, as well. Along with the charcoal, it gently exfoliates and stimulates the skin, drawing out toxins and impurities without irritation.


The sponge should be replaced every 2-3 months and is completely natural, so it can be composted (or thrown into your flower bed) when you're finished with it! The packaging is also 90% compostable -- I love that not only is the product eco friendly, the packing is as well.


It comes with a suction hook so that you can keep it well ventilated. I personally hang it on the mirror rather than the shower so it doesn't spend as much time in the water. If you live in a hot & humid climate, they recommend keeping it in refrigerator. The sponge can also be sterilized every couple of weeks by boiling it in water or popping it in the microwave for a couple minutes!

You can purchase the tiny, but powerful pureSOL Konjac Sponge on Amazon currently for $10.99 !



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment