Monday, June 9, 2014

REVIEW: 100% Organic Yacon Syrup

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I will update this a little tommorrow, but I need to get it posted today.

 

Yacon is a root vegetable grown in south America that is sweet, high fiber, and low calorie. Which makes it great for those looking to lose weight. It comes in a variety of colors but typically in the US we find white.

I love that this syrup is 100% organic. Plus some other awesome labels.

 I looked into using it for kids, but there's so little research that it wasn't recommended. Not that I won't give it to them at all, but I certainly wouldn't replace all of their sugar intake with it.

The yacon syrup is relatively thin. I think it is great for drinks and possibly baking (haven't had a chance to try yet), but I wouldn't personally use it as a straight syrup on pancakes or by the spoonfulI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment