Wednesday, June 25, 2014

REVIEW: 24 oz Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Review


Barware Styles 24oz Cocktail Shaker is a Premium Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker made of superior polished 18/8 stainless steel. It is quite thin, but it's solid. They guarantee it will not rust or your money back.
It has 3 pieces that come apart, making it easy to clean. It also comes with a  free jigger to make your measuring easier. Not a bad deal.

I don't drink much. But I thought it would be really cool to have a cocktail shaker for the rare occasion. In the meantime, I looked for ways to use this with the kids. Naturally, the classic summer festival drink Lemon ShakeUp sounded perfect! I know, it's just lemonade, but there's something special about it. I never seem them made the "right" way anymore, even at the fairs.

I found a great list of kiddie cocktails/mocktails for us to try as well. The appleade sounds fantastic, as does the ugly bug. And several others.
And here you can find cocktail and mocktail counterparts of wonderful sounding Frost Bite and Meet Me At the Mistletoe drinks.

You can purchase the Barware Styles Cocktail Shaker on Amazon for $17.97 right now.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment