Wednesday, June 18, 2014

REVIEW: Bamboo Style 6 Piece Kitchen Utensil Set

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received some more awesome eco-friendly kitchen tools to play with! I love that my kitchen is getting more earthy piece by piece. I hope a cutting board may be next on my list. (It just so happens Bamboo Style offers a set of those, too! Along with some other neat gadgets.)

Anyway, what's so great about this set of Bamboo kitchen utenstils?
Benefits of Bamboo Styles 6-Piece Kitchen Utensils Set
-Durable Moso Bamboo
-15% Stronger than Maple and 33% Lighter than Oak
-Easy to Clean & Maintain
-Natural Bamboo with No Toxic Dyes or Colors
-FSC Certified - To Ensure Sustainable and Ethical Harvesting
-Doesn't Scratch Pans and Pots
-Renewable Resource
-Anti-Bacterial Properties
 I save my stainless steel utensils for my stainless steel pots and pans. The nonstick cookware needs something a little more gentle. I don't really love the idea of plastics melting/leeching into my food. I have several wooden spoons that have splintered. The Moso Bamboo is very strong and this set of untensils are smooth to the touch. They are also easy to clean and won't leave any odd taste in the food.
Eco-Friendly Resource. Durable Moso Bamboo Kitchen Accessories. Moso Bamboo - Harder than Maple Wood!
Durable 6-Piece Kitchen Utensil Gadget Set That Won't Crack Or Warp or Scratch Your Cooking Equipment - Or Your Money Back!
Are you looking for a complete kitchen utensil set for all your cooking needs, that won't hurt the environment? Want to add that natural look to your kitchen? Do you want new kitchenware that is stylish, effective and eco-friendly?
There's nothing worse than buying a new kitchen utensil set only to find out the tools are made from low quality materials that only break and become useless in a few weeks.
Fortunately, our premium bamboo range use only high-quality hard Moso bamboo that is compressed so won't warp and crack. Our products are FDA tested too. This ensures they contain no nasty chemicals, so that you can be confident in serving your family and friends a meal that is purely your own ingredients. We guarantee no warping or cracking or your money back!
 You can purchase your own set on Amazon for only $9.97!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment