Monday, June 30, 2014

Menu Plan Monday Week of June 30



Dairy free week wasn't so bad, we can keep this up. I definitely snuck cheese sticks while the kids weren't watching. I finally found a variety of dairy free yogurts. We bought almond, soy, goat milk, and coconut. So far have tried almond and soy, neither Miss Em nor I really enjoyed the almond...she likes the soy ok, but we will really limit soy intake. We haven't tried the others yet. 

I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:

Monday - zucchini nuggets & fried potatoes
Tuesday - shrimp & salad
Wednesday - spaghetti
Thursday - crockpot lemon chicken, veggies, & rice
Friday - egg salad
Saturday - kid pick
Sunday - leftovers




If there are new recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.
And then I will move them here with my commentary after I've tried them.
See more MPM at OrgJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment