Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: June 23-29


I haven't done an MPM in a while...between some issues, Vegas, and just not feeling like it....hopping back on the wagon! Miss Em seems to be having some dairy troubles...a protein intolerance, not an allergy... so we're looking at a dairy-free week. It's rather tough because I *love* dairy...and she really loves yogurt. And cream cheese. I'll have to find some dairy free yogurt. Does the non-soy kind have to cost so much?? 

I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:

Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Chicken Strips & Fries
Wednesday - Mini Meatloaves (hot dog or shrimp for Miss O)
Thursday - Homemade Pizza Rolls (Some sans cheese)
Friday - Chicken Stir Fry (carrots, zukes, bok choy, broc, rice noodles)
Saturday - Ground Beef Stroganoff (with broth and dairy-free sour cream)
Sunday - BLT salad (or sandwiches...whatever)


If there are recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.
And then I will move them here with a review after I've tried them.
See more MPM at OrgJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment