Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth - The Dead Sea.
This Dead Sea Salt Soap is my third Adovia product. I really do enjoy them and this soap has a better ingredient list than the shampoo and conditioner. There are no parabens or harsh chemicals. The scent is made up of "natural extracts", which I would prefer to be more specific.
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
It's a little bit pricey for a bar of soap, running at $18 on Amazon for 4.4oz, but if you have eczema or dry skin and haven't been able to find something to work for you, it may be a good option.
It is also available at Adovia's website for $11.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.