Monday, July 14, 2014

Menu Plan Monday week of July 14


Slacking, slacking, slacking! I'll get caught up and post more eventually... I haven't done our preschool post, but I meant to. I may just save it and do it all in one this weekend.  Trying to get caught up on crochet as well. I'm such a procrastinator. This week I'm trying a few recipes from a cookbook I am reviewing. I'll save my thoughts on it so far for that post.

I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:
  • Fried rice with tomato
  • Guacamole bites
  • Tomato and basil sauce pasta
  • Roasted bell pepper soup
  • Chicken broccoli casserole
If there are new recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.
And then I will move them here with my commentary after I've tried them.
See more MPM at OrgJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment