Monday, July 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday Week of July 7



This will be almost-dairy-free week 3. It's...difficult..but we're making it work! I may have ate half a pound of mozzarella by myself last night. Don't judge me.

Hope you had a great Independence Day, reader. We went to some fireworks. Miss Em was not impressed. 

I'm gonna do things a little differently this week. Just a list of meals, rather than an assigned day. That's really how it ends up anyway, just works better for me. 

I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:

  • Found some sirloin in the freezer. Will do something with that..maybe with the kale/spinach I have left as well?
  • Cottage pie
  • Pizza Chicken
  • Breakfast
  • Asian noodle bowl



If there are new recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.
And then I will move them here with my commentary after I've tried them.
See more MPM at OrgJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment