Thursday, July 3, 2014

REVIEW: Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review


I love silicone bakeware. I have several I got on the cheap from a sketchy company years ago. The company is no longer in business...

Wasn't a great plan, I know, but $1 bakeware is hard to pass up!

I digress.



Grazia's silicone mini muffin pan is made with 100% food grade silicone and heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is safe for both oven and freezer use. Silicone is safer than Teflon coating and won't rust like an aluminum pan, and you don't have to use all those paper liners!

I always put my silicone bakeware on a cookie sheet, for stability and in case of spills or bubbling over. It's great because it's so easy to pop the food out. If it does happen to stick, especially with a muffin pan, you can just push on it from the bottom!

Aslo really easy to clean as everything pretty well just wipes off. I wouldn't use anything abrasive on it and use a gentle soap. (side note - the Grazia pan will have a plastic-y taste if you don't pre-wash it a couple times.) You can fold it up for storage if you need to!

I did have a little sticking. Nothing major. Mostly the white -- not sure if it was because of the slight texture difference or from being in the middle.



I didn't get a chance to be creative with it yet. I made a pinterest board with some ideas for later, though! So many great options from breakfast to dinner to dessert. Even smoothies!

 You can purchase your own Grazia Silicone Muffin pan on Amazon for $19.88. It's not the cheapest, but silicone will last you a long time and Grazia offers a lifetime guarantee on their products.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment