Saturday, April 26, 2014

Monster Calendar

I know I haven't been posting preschool things. It's not that we haven't been doing them, it's just nothing picture worthy, and honestly kind of boring. Miss O has trouble with fine motor. That's what we're focusing on. Mostly writing or tracing letter and numbers, some coloring in the lines. We've also had some gross motor practice with soccer over the past month. I had intended to go on a nature walk for Earth Day, but wasn't feeling great so we stayed in and discussed recycling instead. It's almost Beltane though so hopefully we'll do some fun spring outdoor things for that.

Anyway, that's not the point of this post. I've mostly finished our calendar/weather chart. There will be a few more additions (and maybe another board at some point), but for right now this is it! I do still need to cut out the weather cards though.




Monster Weather Chart by The Teaching Treehouse (I printed this 2 pgs per sheet -- it is originally about the size of the board)
(Actually, had I seen this set as a whole first, I probably would have also gotten the calendar that matches, but I did not...oh well! The Kinder Craze ones are super cute)





No comments:

Post a Comment