Monday, April 28, 2014

Ash's Menu Plan Monday April 29 - May 5

Well, my not having a couple meals planned worked out in my favor (or jinxed me?) because I did not feel up to cooking much of this week. I don't know if I got hit hard by allergies or if it was a cold...but ugh it was rough. Little better today. Soccer is over until fall. The little is going to be 1 on Sunday! Ridiculous. I'm also supposed to receive some sort of award on Saturday. From a school I haven't attended in a over year...? Strange. Well, on with the food...

I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:

Tuesday - Baked Ziti (make-up from last week)
Wednesday - Pan fried chicken stips
Thursday - Turkey burgers
Friday - Healthy pizza
Saturday - Sandwich/Leftovers
Sunday - Baked egg rolls
Monday - Lemon chicken/shrimp (vary per family member) pasta

If there are recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.
And then I will move them here with a review after I've tried them.
See more MPM at OrgJunkie






No comments:

Post a Comment