Monday, April 21, 2014

Ash's Menu Plan Monday April 22-28


I received a book I'm going to reviewing in the mail today. Super excited! Have another one or two to finish first though. At least the birthday party is over, maybe I can get some reading done now. Also put the (kiddie) pool up yesterday! Not sure it's going to be warm enough to get in this week, but it's up! At least when it is warm enough the water won't be straight-from-the-hose cold.


I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:

Tuesday - Chicken soup
Wednesday - meatloaf
Thursday - sandwich/leftovers - Soccer night
Friday - tuna patties
Saturday - Baked Ziti
Sunday - ??
Monday - ?? (I'll update these later, I'm not sure yet.)

If there are recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.

And then I will move them here with a review after I've tried them.

See more MPM at OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment