Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Preschool Decision

There's been discussion about preschool lately amongst the mothers of our 4/soon-to-be 4 year olds.... I think I've decided to skip it and homeschool for pre-k. This decision was made in large part due to finding
this post by mud hut mama. Also because I don't want to send Miss O to a private school and the public school she would be attending isn't exactly great.

Besides, this way I can teach her the things I want her to know. So, with that decision made, I figure I may as well start now. The main purpose of this blog is to keep me on track, right? Right. I will take the rest of the week  to figure out some (basic) lesson plans and we will get started and stick with it! I hope I can encourage her to enjoy learning. She is ahead in most areas, but has difficulty with fine motor skills and gets very frustrated with writing especially.

For right now, I'm going to link up these pages for my own reference.




1 comment: