Monday, March 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday week of March 17



My menu last week got a little off come Thursday as we had a surprise Chuck E Cheese trip in the afternoon so dinner didn't exactly happen. So, I've brought the chicken tacos over to this week. I forgot the tortillas anyway. I'm going to add an extra day on here and actually do my plans from Tues-Mon after this week because I usually do my shopping after story time on Tues. Happy St Patricks Day by the way! Not really a fan of the guy, but hey, love me some Ireland! ;]
Also, Happy Ostara a little early - yay Spring is here!!

Couple highlights from last week (which I managed to accidentally delete, but the recipes and commentary are on pinterest still lol):
The broccoli chicken rollups...I should have pounded the chicken and rolled it better, but I'm lazy.



And dumplings!! I love dumplings. Real ones, not biscuits. The chicken in the crockpot was wonderful, but the dumplings I really prefer on the stove top...



Monday - St Patrick's day! Shepherd's pie in handheld form and green butter noodles
Tuesday - pizza and salad
Wednesday - Chicken tacos
Thursday - Ostara! Beef & Veggie stir fry over rice, honey bread 
Friday - Asian chicken noodle soup
Saturday - baked spaghetti
Sunday - Leftovers/sandwiches
Monday - parmesan crusted fish

If there are recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.

And then I will move them here with a review after I've tried them.

April Fools is the next 'holiday'! I'm excited. Not so much for pranks...but mixed up food! Fun!

See more MPM at OrgJunkie



No comments:

Post a Comment