Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Plan Week of March 25-31


Where's my warm spring weather??? Growl. Oh well, this meal planning thing is definitely helping me actually cook something decent for dinner. I really needed that, as most nights we were having mac n cheese or whatever scraps of something I could scrounge up last minute.


Last week highlights:
Meat pies and green parmesan butter noodles for St Paddy's day. (Miss O would NOT eat the green noodles even though butter noodles are one of her faves). I was singing about Mrs. Lovett's meat pies the entire. time. I was making/eating these.

Super yummy stir fry - a rainbow of colors to celebrate spring! - over rice



Tuesday - chef salad to finish off leftover boiled eggs
Wednesday -  rotisserie style chicken breasts & caprese flatbread
Thursday - burgers & cheddar tater tots
Friday - chicken pot pie
Saturday - taco salad
Sunday - turkey sausage, biscuits & gravy
Monday - sandwich/leftover night

If there are recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.

And then I will move them here with a review after I've tried them.

See more MPM at OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment