Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Preschool and Tot School Resources

I've been scouring the "Not" Back-to-School curriculum blog hop this morning. Because I planned to start up a little more scheduled today. And I'm a slacker. A lot of it...um, doesn't quite fit us. I did find some useful things though!

All About Learning is cute - I'll use the freebies. The actual program is a bit pricey for us. I'm sure it's worth it if you're a regular homeschooler.

Found an older copy of Slow and Steady Get Me Ready on Ebay for really cheap. It looks like a great resource for both girls. There are mixed reviews as for the age-appropriateness and simplicity of the activites, but I figure for the price I got it, it can't hurt.

Handbook of Nature Study seems amazing. I will considering purchasing a membership in the future. The outdoor hour challenge is a great idea. I think we're definitely going to make a Nature Journal this year when we go out exploring the neighborhood.
There are some free notebooking resources from notebookingpages.com.

Preschool Printables from Mama's Learning Corner.

This Crayola Dry Erase Board could be handy. I've recently discovered laminating (without a machine) is hard. Ha.

We will have some time for Signing Time and Whistlefritz French every week. Some LeapFrog movies here and there as well.

Miss O plays free games on NickJr, PBS Kids, Scholastic, and Sprout.

May get Let's Find Out and Science Spin.

Continuing with the Alpahbetti books, 1 every week or so depending on how well Miss O is doing with it.

MEP looks like a good math program. We will try it out.

I'm going to try and find some tracing books at the dollar store. I printed and laminated a couple pages for tracing also from teacherspayteachers. (which is what we are working on today)

Of course we'll be reading and attending story time at the library.

Miss Em is going to be following along as well as she can because she loves to 'help' sissy. She's learning body parts and I believe we will work on color identification soon. Smart cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment