Monday, December 15, 2014

Menu Plan Monday 12/15-12/21



Been some time since I did a Menu Plan Monday, y'all....let's do this!

Miss Em is doing much better with dairy. Her Dr recommended we try using lactaid while reintroducing very slowly. She can now have a little bit of cheese or yogurt and no troubles! Straight milk is still problematic, though, even with the lactaid. So, we don't have to eliminate dairy now, but we are still keeping it low.

Ohh Sunday is the Solstice! Can hardly wait! Except I can...because I'm so not ready hahaha.

I try to keep it pretty Clean.

On the Menu this week:
  • Stuffed Peppers
  • Beef & Veg Soup
  • Paleo Ramen (with adjustments)
  • Chicken & Carrots
  • Garlic Lemon Basil Tilapia
If there are new recipes for the week, I will have them pinned here.
And then I will move them here with my commentary after I've tried them.
See more MPM at OrgJunkie




No comments:

Post a Comment