Monday, October 27, 2014

Well then...

I have been horribly neglecting this blog. I have so much catching up to do..apologies to all my Tomoson reps I need to do reviews for. Ugh. Life got in the way? I'm going to do my best to get back on track. In the meantime, here are some projects I've been working on the past month or two...


Olaf cocoon set. I added pipe cleaners for the stick hair on my way to the post office because I didn't have them yet, so I didn't get a picture of it before sending.

Patterns:

Ola Bunny - She has since added smaller sizes, but I'd modified from the original pattern to make a baby size. I also chose the stuff the front portion of the brim and stitch flat the back portion.

Look At Frosty Go - I skipped much of this pattern (scarf, hat, carrot), added straps, added foot snowballs, made the buttons bigger, and slightly adjusted the waist to fit a 3-6m baby.

This one is going to be for my girls. It's inspired by a log cabin pattern. Hoping to get in done to give to them as a winter solstice gift.

Pattern:
Modern Log Cabin - I'm using this as a basic layout and size of the pieces. I do have to increase some pieces as I go around to accomodate the extra joining stitch I'm putting between them. This is not typically needed for a log cabin, I just wanted to break up the bright colors some. 


Girl's Halloween costumes. No real patterns. Made a vest with a hood for Twink and put some yarn and felt ears on a hoodie for Starlite. (I totally had to look up the horse's name.) I am Rainbow Brite to complete the set ;]
 Here we have a bear in progress. Obviously the ears are not done.

Patterns:
Textured Baby Hat - used this for the V-stitch instructions, Otherwise no pattern for the hat portion.
Crochet Flower "Dahlia" - Used an I hook for the size. Cute and simple pattern.
 This one is for me. It's on hold....maybe it'll be done by next fall, yeah? Haha.

Pattern:

Lost Souls Skull Shawl
Not really the last of what I need to do, but the last of those I've started. A batman-to-be head and a pirate-to-be body and leg.

Patterns:


My Hero Superman - using this one for the pirate base

No comments:

Post a Comment