The Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection was designed and engineered in the USA to provide a comprehensive yet simple weight management solution to measure and track your weight. Featuring BMI Measurement and Auto Recognition Technology, the Ozeri WeightMaster weighs up to 400 lbs and displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), a measure of your body fat based on your height and weight. Immediately after displaying your weight and BMI, the scale's Weight Differential Detection displays your "net weight change" from your last weigh-in (L1), the average of your last 3 weigh-ins (L3), and last 7 weigh-ins (L7). By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to see how your current weight changes day to day, from the last 3 days, and over the previous week. For users who would rather just focus on their weight trend without worrying so much about the actual numbers, the WeightMaster features Color Alert Technology, which displays your weight change in a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback. With built-in intelligence, the WeightMaster requires no complicated synching and spares you the data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives. Precision engineered and durably made, WeightMaster auto-calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off to preserve battery life. The Ozeri WeightMaster is made out of impact-resistant tempered glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring. Ships with batteries included, and backed by Ozeri's 100% Hassle-Free Satisfaction Guarantee.
- BMI with Weight Differential Detection -- Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your last weigh-in. It also calculates your net weight change from the average of your last 3 and 7 weigh-ins to help provide a comprehensive understanding of your weight.
- Accurate Weight Tracking with 7 Day Memory -- By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to instantly see how your current weight changes from the previous day (e.g. -0.8 lbs), the average of the last 3 days (e.g. -1.1 lbs) and the previous week (e.g. -1.8 lbs), all displayed on an intelligent LCD with color alert technology.
- Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology -- For users who want to focus on their weight trend instead of the actual numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback so you can see if your weight is trending up or down day to day, over the last 3 and 7 days.
- Immediate and Flawless Results -- Performs and displays all calculations on the scale's LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
- Quality Construction, Industry-leading Capacity and Built-in Intelligence -- Weighs up to 400 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 5 unique users at home, at the office, or at the gym. Automatically calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off. Made out of impact-resistant tempered glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring.
Ozeri makes some great products, this scale doesn't disappoint. The scale is available in both black and white. I love how it's customizable for up to 5 people. I do, however, wish that there were a way to choose whether you want to gain, lose, or maintain. I am actually trying to gain, so the red when I do is a bit off putting. I know it's untraditional, but there are some of us that struggle keeping weight on just as much as others try to lose it. The BMI feature is nice to have.
The Ozeri WeightMaster is an attractive scale that you won't feel like you have to hide away, but it's also very thin so if you do need or want to put it away, it's easy to do so. Though it's thin, it's also very sturdy. I found the settings easy to figure out, even without reading the instruction manual.
There is a feature for you to weigh yourself daily and it will show your fluctuation...I don't think this is a good thing to do. Daily weighing tends to stress people out. It puts too much expectation on a number that may have many reasons to change on a daily basis.
Overall I really like this scale! It's easy to use and read.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.